The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
1. "...I (Paul) certify you, brethren, that the _______ which
was preached of me is ...by the revelation of _______ ________"
2. The Gospel is regarding the Person of Jesus Christ, for "...these
are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the ____________,
the _________ of _________..." (John 20:30-31).
3. The Gospel is regarding the works and teaching of Jesus Christ,
for the inspired writer says, "The former treatise (the Gospel
of Luke) have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both
to _____ and _______" (Acts 1:1; cf. Luke 1:3-4).
4. The apostles' teaching is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, since
their teaching was given by Christ through the inspiration of
the _______ ________ (John 14:25-26; 16:12-13; Luke 10:16).
5. Man living today is not subject under the Law of Moses, since
it was ended at the cross of Christ (Col.2:14; Heb.10:9; 8:13).
"Wherefore, the law (of Moses) was our __________ to bring
us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after
that faith is come, we are ____ _______ under a schoolmaster (the
Law of Moses)" (Gal.3:24-25).
6. Christ authorized His apostles to "go into _____ the world,
and preach the gospel to ______ _________" (Mark 16:15).
7. Christ authorized the apostles with these words, "Go ye
therefore, and _______ all nations, _________ them in the name
of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching
them to observe _____ _______ whatsoever I have commanded you..."
8. The Gospel of Christ is "the power of _____ unto __________
to every one that believeth..." (Rom.1:16).
Conclusion: "In the day when God shall ________ the secrets
of men by Jesus Christ according to my ________" (Rom.2:16).
Since the Gospel of Christ will be the standard to judge every
man on the last day, let us study and obey it (John 12:48)!