1. Jesus is the eternal Word and Divine Himself. "In the
______________ was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
Word was _________" (John 1:1).
2. About 2,000 years ago, the eternal Word came to the world as
a Man. "And the Word was made _________, and dwelt among
us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten
of the Father,) full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).
3. His miraculous birth has proven Him to be the Son of God Who
was born of a virgin. " ... Behold, a _____________ shall
be with child, and shall bring forth a son ... " (Mat. 1:23).
4. He was born to be the Savior of the world. "... thou shalt
call his name JESUS: for he shall _______ his people from their
______" (Mat. 1:21).
5. Jesus came to reveal the Person and will of God the Father
to the world (Heb. 1:1-2). "No man hath seen God at any time;
the only begotten Son (Jesus), which is in the bosom of the Father,
he hath _____________ him" (John 1:18).
6. "... Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the ___________
of the kingdom of God" (Mark 1:14). He says, "I must
preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore
am I _____" (Luke 4:43).
7. "For even the Son of man came... to give his life a _______________
for many" (Mark 10:45).
8. "... Christ died for our ________ according to the scriptures;
and that he was __________, and that he _________ again the third
day..." (1 Cor. 15:3-4).
9. Jesus "became obedient unto death, even the death of the
____________. Wherefore, God also hath exalted him, and given
him a __________ which is above every name: That at the name of
Jesus every knee should ___________, ...And that every tongue
should confess that Jesus Christ is ___________..." (Philp.
Conclusion: Jesus is the only way to salvation. He says, "I
am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father,
but by me" (John 14:6; cf. Acts 4:12). Let us obey Jesus
Christ and His Gospel so that we might obtain God's gift of salvation.