The Nature Of Man
1. Man has a twofold nature, which is spirit and _________ (James
2:26; 2 Cor.4:16).
2. The ______________ part is temporal , but the inward spiritual
part is eternal (2 Cor.4:16-18; Mat.25:46).
3. "...The body without the spirit is ___________" (James
4. The spiritual part of man is made after the image of ____________
( Gen. 1:27; Eph. 4:24).
5. Since ________ is responsible for his actions before God (Rom.2:6),
he therefore is made a free moral agent.
6. Man is responsible for the __________ done by the outward "body"
7. Man is to glorify ________ both with his body and spirit (1
8. Man cannot kill the soul, but God can destroy "both soul
and body in ________" (Mat.10:28).
9. Since one will either go to eternal life or eternal death (Mat.25:46);
the soul of _________ therefore is eternal.
10. Jesus says, "And hath given him (Jesus) authority to
execute _____________ also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel
not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are
in the ___________ shall hear his voice, And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of __________;
and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of ________________
(John 5:27-29). Jesus will judge every man on the Last Day (John
Conclusion: Since man's eternal destiny is dependent on his reception
or rejection of the Gospel (2 Thess.1:7-9); let us study and obey
the Gospel! The apostle Paul says, "In the day when God shall
judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel"