1. Faith in the Gospel of Christ is essential to salvation. Jesus
authorized His apostles with these words, "Go ye into all
the world, and preach the ________ to every creature. He that
_______ and is ________ shall be ______; but he that believeth
not shall be _______" (Mark 16:16).
2. Faith in Jesus Christ is essential to salvation. He says, "...
for if ye believe not that ___ ____ ____, ye shall die in your
sins" (John 8:24).
3. Faith in God is essential to salvation. "But without _______
it is impossible to please him (God): for he that cometh to God
must ________ that he is..." (Hebrews 11:6).
4. The word of God is the source of Faith. "...faith cometh
by _______, and hearing by the _______ of ______" (Rom. 10:17).
5. "And many ______ signs truly did Jesus in the presence
of his disciples, which are not ________ in this book: But _______
are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the _______,
the _____ of ______; and that believing ye might have _____ in
his name" (John 20:30-31). Therefore, the design of the Gospel
is to produce faith in Jesus Christ and to impart life for its
6. Saving faith equals obedience to Christ and to His word. "...whosoever
_________ in him (Christ) should not perish, but have everlasting
life" (John 3:16). "... he (Christ) became the author
of eternal salvation unto all them that ______ him" (Heb.
5:9). Jesus says, "and why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do
not the things which I _____" (Luke 6:46).
7. Saving Faith is manifest in obedient works to God's word (James
2:22). "By ______ Noah, being warned of God of things not
seen as yet, moved with fear, ________ ___ _____ to the saving
of his house ... and became heir of the righteousness which is
by ________" (Heb.11:7).
8. Faith without obedient works is dead and barren. "For
as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works
is _______ also" (James 2:26).
Conclusion: Since God is the source of life (Acts 17:24-28), and
He reveals His will to us through the Bible (Heb. 1:1-2), let
us therefore hear and obey His word to receive His gift of life
in Jesus (Acts 2:38; John 12:48-50)!