God's Plan Of Salvation
1. All men need God's salvation, for "all have ___________,
and come _________ of the glory of God" (Rom. 3:23), and
the judgement of sin is eternal death (Rom. 6:23; Isa. 59:1-2).
2. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not _______, but have
___________ _____" (John 3:16). "But God commendeth
his love toward us, in that, while we were yet _______, Christ
______ for us" (Rom.5:8).
3. God's gift of salvation is given to those who would obey the
Gospel of Christ, for His Gospel is "the power of God unto
____________ to every one that believeth..." (Rom. 1:16).
4. After Christ's resurrection from the dead, He authorized His
apostles, saying, "Go into all the world, and preach the
___________ to every creature. He that ___________ and is ___________
shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be ________"
5. When the jailor asked the apostle Paul what must he do to be
saved, Paul told him to believe on the ______ _______ _________"
(Acts 16:30-31). Then Paul preached the word of God to him and
to all his family; they believed the Gospel and were baptized
6. When the Jews asked the apostle Peter what they should do,
he commanded them to "_______ and to be _________ in the
name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins" (Acts 2:37-38).
7. Confession of Jesus Christ to be the Son of God is a prerequisite
of baptism. When the Ethiopian eunuch desired to be baptized,
Philip commanded him to confess Jesus Christ to be the ______
of ________ (Acts 8:36-38).
8. "... being made perfect, he (Jesus) became the author
of eternal __________ unto all them that ______ him" (Heb.
Conclusion: According to God's salvation plan, one must believe
in Jesus (Acts 16:30-31 ), repent of his sins (Acts 2:37-38 )
, confess Jesus Christ (Acts 8:36-38), and be baptized (Acts 22:16),
in order to be saved (Mark 16:16).